Where China meets the UK on horseback… Kylin Polo are new on the English Polo scene, taking inspiration from Asia with a new take on a traditional sport.
Off we headed down to the old hunting grounds of King Henry VIII in Surrey where the Kylin Polo base is. We spent a couple of days doing interviews, filming matches and bringing an Ablinq style to a traditional sport. Now is the golden age between China and the UK, this represents Kylin and what they stand for. In turn this film has led them to seal; new sponsors, players and matches.
- Producer - Sarah Rippon
- Creative - Charlie Aprahamian
- Cinematography & Edit - Will Berner
- 1st AC & Sound - Jack Tompkins
- Music Score - Paddy Fletcher
- Animations - Ed Davey-Turner